Sunday, December 10

Phuket: Day 2


We were given an hour on the island for lunch and shopping. Divers' paradise I would say. The whole streets are filled with divers' shops, which I think most of them are owned by foreigners.

Roy got all excited and asked me to take a photo of him in front of the biggest dive shop (he'd gotten his diving license not long ago &already wanting to make a trip to the island again for diving).





Our last stop was Khai island; about 20-30 minutes boat ride from Phi Phi Don island. I am so IN LOVE with that island.

Its a small island with absolute nothing except for umbrellas and benches, a small bar &toilet. The weather was terrific for sunbathing on that day.

All I did was just staring blankly into the crystal clear water; thinking of absolute nothing with a chilled beer and sunbathe for the 2hours we were there. Simply awesome.

.

We then headed back to Phuket around 330pm.

If you ask me whether its worth to pay RM180 for the island-hopping trip; I can tell you its worth every single cent even if we were to pay for the regular price of RM280 each :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home