Monday, September 11

Paiseh Moment 101

I met up with mother and a friend of hers, whois a reputable fengshui master in the country as well as in the UAE; for lunch last week. Whilst mother went off to the ladies, he started asking me about my education.
"So I heard from your mother you've just graduated .. Congratulations"
"Thank you. I did a major in Marketing in INTI Subang"
"Aaah I see. Why INTI? There are quite a few colleges around that area right?"
"'Cos INTI offers British programme which is just what I wanted. Moreover, mother said 'Sunway, No Way'
"Oh. Why is that so?"
"You know. Sunway is famous for its rich-kids-who-dont-go-to-college to enrich their knowledge but to show-offs"
"Oh. I don't agree with that. By the way, my son's from there"
*alamak la. salah cakap*
"I see. Well, I would say it all depends on one's purpose tho"
He nodded.
-_-''
Thank god. Mother was walking back towards the table at that point of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home